The Professional Master’s Degree Multimedia Design of TECH trains experts to manage animation projects successfully.
The Professional Master’s Degree Multimedia Design provides a guide to his students to carry out this animation project that is no longer exclusive to film studios but can be done with a mobile device with a specific app to create this type of video.
Broadly speaking, and regardless of the type of stop motion you want to record, or with what type of camera, the creation of a stop motion has a series of steps that must be taken which consist in:
- Planning: It is important to select which objects you going to be used as characters and elements of the video: white plasticine dolls or other hard ones, such as plastic and resin, created for the occasion or reused for example, a game.
- Prepare the different scenes: To do so, the backgrounds of each scene must be prepared and the objects that must appear must be ready.
- Draw the storyboard: With all the necessary annotations to ease the preparation of the different scenes, it is time to prepare the lighting of the scenes and to adjust it.
- Arrange the objects: These should be placed in the first position in which they will appear, and the camera should be triggered to get the first picture. Then, change the position of all the objects so that they appear differently in the next stop motion picture and trigger the camera. This process is repeated as many times as many images that want to appear in the video after editing.
- Editing: The speed between frames should be adjusted, and if it is too slow, its speed should be increased. When the process is finished, save the video in the desired format.
The videos created with the stop motion technique are pieces that can be applied to the sector you want because it allows you to create the most proper content thanks to their versatility. However, to create good pieces, you must have the right training.
Professional Master’s Degree Multimedia Design
TECH Technological University designed this program because multimedia design is the most demanded and complete career at present, since it allows learning and combining different communication techniques with a wide variety of knowledge related to the creation of audiovisual contents. For that reason, it is necessary to have an expert who will be able to engage in a wide range of options: from animations for social networks, the video mapping industry, mobile applications and even the creation of video games.
Considering the above, this is a good profession to work independently and to create a company, it exploits creativity with more rigor, and requires permanent training, which avoids stagnation in the profession. Also, the institution offers the possibility to learn with graphic and schematic content, theoretical lessons, access to innovative content, forums, feedback from experts, and practical cases.
This master’s degree is divided in ten modules which addresses each of the situations that the development of multimedia projects requires from professionals through topics such as 2D Animation, audiovisual culture, animation projects, introduction to color, modeling, audiovisual language, digital photography, motion graphics, typography, design for television, among others.
The Professional Master’s Degree Multimedia Design of TECH is developed entirely online. During the 12 months of training, the student has access to the program’s contents at any time and from any device, allowing them to self-manage the study time with maximum flexibility and adapt to each student’s schedule.
It has its own learning method, ‘Re-Learning’, based on asynchrony and self-management. The contents are presented in an attractive and dynamic way in multimedia capsules that include audio, videos, images, diagrams, and conceptual maps to corroborate knowledge.
TECH Technological University
TECH Technological University, the world’s largest university, is also the official online university of the NBA (National Basketball Association) in Latin America. It belongs to the TECH educational group, a Spanish-owned multinational recognized by the Financial Times as one of the 200 fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company, founded and directed by Manuel Sánchez-Cascado de Fuentes, has also been considered the most highly valued Spanish technology company in the last 15 years.
Thanks to its fully digital learning system, it supplies training to students from anywhere in the world. An international trajectory has allowed it to become a benchmark in distance learning, with a catalogue of over 10,000 programs, over 100,000 new students each year, and 500,000 graduates from over 150 countries.